£Neg dep on exp
My client is a specialist Print company who offer a full solution.
• A rare opportunity has arisen to join our team in the role of a Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) who will help with the maintenance, fault finding and repair of their Print and Finishing machinery in addition to the general maintenance of the site as required.
• Prioritise and respond effectively to urgent machine breakdowns and perform electrical/mechanical repairs.
• Undertake general, routine and preventative maintenance/checks of all equipment.
• Complete machine fault-finding and troubleshooting, as necessary, to reach a prompt resolution.
• Train production colleagues, as required, in basic machine maintenance.
• General ad-hoc site maintenance.
• Compliance with Health & Safety standards
• An electrical/mechanical qualification and a demonstrable background in a similar role.
• Experience working in a fast-paced production environment.
• Knowledge/experience of working within the print industry would be highly advantageous.
• The organisation skills to prioritise and manage daily workload.
• The ability to use own initiative and ‘think outside of the box’ to identify solutions.
• Skills to multi-task and work to tight deadlines whilst ensuring high standards/health & safety compliance is maintained.
• Logic and reasoning to identify solutions to fault-find and troubleshoot.
• The flexibility on start and finish times to respond to machine breakdowns