£35K – £65k dependent on experience + bonus scheme + company car
They specialise in high quality foam board for the Sign & display markets including POS/ POP and the Graphic Arts sector. This role they have created in the UK is to manage and develop customer relationships as well as identifying and maximising growth opportunities.
• You must have a proven track record in sales in the signage industry
• Knowledge of the UK print market is essential. Knowledge of print substrates (paper, cardboard or foam board etc)
• Knowledge of Graphic Arts sector at Wholesale/Retail would be an advantage
• An ability to demonstrate a full understanding of the sales process
• Confident negotiator and ability to close the deal
• Good communication skills – written, oral, telephone, face to face and IT
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to cope with competing demands to prioritise tasks
• Positive proactive attitude
• Capable of working independently but also a positive contributor to meeting team objectives.
• UK driving license
• To provide support to their customer’s sales teams in generating new business opportunities by assisting with enquiries and providing solutions along with competitive proposals.
• To ensure regular communication with customers before, during and after production
• Be responsible for special customer projects managing all aspects of a client order/promotion.
• To set up calendar for customer reviews and ensure improvement measures are put in place and acted upon.
• Follow up estimates, chase work and send prices for approval.
• Record reasons why an order has not been won on the database
• Achievement of annual sales and margin targets
• To work as a team with fellow Customer Services employees and Production
• Take and relay client briefs to Production Manager in a comprehensive manner.
• To ensure Production team is aware of major customers’ requirements at least 3 months in advance
• To participate in New Product Development when projects intersect your client base
• To organise the sample packs and keep the Show-Room displays up to date.
• Ability to adapt sales and marketing documents for UK customers
• Ability to organize stands at Trade fairs
• Ability to participate on internal projects such as development of customer-facing website