£Neg dep on exp
Position: Supply/Procurement Manager
Location: West Midlands
Salary: Neg, dependent on experience, plus benefits
• Responsible and accountable for the management of suppliers providing goods, materials and services to ensure that the companies operational needs are met, considering price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply at competitive prices.
• Contribute to the implementation of best practice procurement vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
• Ensure compliance with relevant legislation, ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, and 22301 ensuring relevant information is recorded and acted upon.
• Support the Procurement team in the completion of tender opportunities identified by the sales team
• Continually analyse contacted prices ensuring optimal revenue is achieved.
• Ensure that purchasing policies and processes are adhered to, to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market