£35,000 - £70,000
They specialise in high quality foam board for the Sign & display / Labels markets including POS/ POP and the Graphic Arts sector. They have a commercial print set up including B1 B2 and Digital. This role they have created in the UK is to manage and develop customer relationships as well as identifying and maximising growth opportunities in the labels sector
• To provide support to their customer’s sales teams in generating new business opportunities by assisting with enquiries and providing solutions along with competitive proposals.
• To ensure regular communication with customers before, during and after production
• Be responsible for special customer projects managing all aspects of a client order/promotion.
• To set up calendar for customer reviews and ensure improvement measures are put in place and acted upon.
• Follow up estimates, chase work and send prices for approval.
• Record reasons why an order has not been won on the database
• Achievement of annual sales and margin targets
• To work as a team with fellow Customer Services employees and Production
• Take and relay client briefs to Production Manager in a comprehensive manner.
• To ensure Production team is aware of major customers’ requirements at least 3 months in advance
• To participate in New Product Development when projects intersect your client base
• You must have a proven track record in sales in the labels industry
• Knowledge of the UK labels market is essential
• An ability to demonstrate a full understanding of the sales process
• Confident negotiator and ability to close the deal
• Good communication skills – written, oral, telephone, face to face and IT
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to cope with competing demands to prioritise tasks
• Positive proactive attitude
• Capable of working independently but also a positive contributor to meeting team objectives.
• UK driving license
• Work well in a targeted role