C. £60,000 + commission (+Car, Mobile phone, Laptop)
My Client is a Mailing House in the UK and has a great reputation for both quality and service.
Having won several very high profile accounts they have steadily invested in new technology and are continually adding value to their service. Their solutions-based approached has garnered very positive results and they continue to go from strength to strength
The Role & responsibilities:
• They currently require a Sales Executive to help grow the business and generate sales within the Direct Mail
• Responsibilities will include establishing new business opportunities, delivering agreed sales targets, promoting the marketing plan whilst developing existing business by adding value.
• You will work alongside a group of individuals to make up the print sales team.
• You’ll have experience of selling direct mail to clients and the knowledge to help guide them on the most effective way to plan their campaigns.
• Experience of using salesforce would be an advantage but not essential, full training will be given.
• Well organised with a keen eye for detail in a fast moving environment
• MUST have prior experience of working within a similar role within in a Direct Mail environment
• MUST demonstrate a commercial awareness and be great communicators as well as being enthusiastic and hard working
• MUST be proactive, grounded and willing to progress
• Full training available
• They offer a competitive salary package and a genuine opportunity to work for an expanding and very successful Direct Mail company
• Opportunity to develop your career and to be part of a great team at an exciting time
• The company are very financially stable which is crucial at this time
Contact Sue Kirkman: