Project Compliance Manager
£44,000 to £55,000 / annum (dependant on experience and qualifications) + car + benefits
My client is a specialist within the fire safety industry who are looking for a Project Compliance Manager to join their team.
- Responsibility for the operational delivery of multiple passive fire protection projects delivered within a range of occupied buildings including social housing blocks, education establishments, offices and district healthcare trusts.
- Reporting to the Operations Director, the Project Compliance Manager will:
- Lead and develop a team of up to 4 site-based Technical Compliance Managers, 2 office-based Contract Administrators and 20 operatives (fire stoppers and joiners)
- Manage the co-ordination of multiple projects from initial survey, pre-commencement planning, project mobilisation and completion including P&L responsibility
- Ensure outputs are maintained in line with commercial and client lead priority targets, ensuring robust planning and effective resource management techniques are maintained
- Assist in the preparation of instructions for the organisation and methods necessary to ensure compliance with Company Policies, effective site safety management and quality control
- Build and maintain positive, solution-based relationships with project stakeholders including senior client representatives, office and site based operational teams
- Report progress (Safety, Quality & Commercial) as part of a suite of key performance indicators internally and with client management teams
- Proven managers with experience delivering fire protection, refurbishment and/or building works safely, to a high standard on time and within budget.
- Applicants with an interest in fire protection, willing to learn new technical skills through a programme of industry specific training.
· A commercially aware team player with experience in multi-disciplined contract / operational management
· IT literate with past knowledge of CAFM systems
· An effective communicator at all levels
· Confident and able to lead by example, willing to delegate whilst support the ongoing development of others
· Proven effective managing teams, recruiting staff (operatives and technical) and managing the mobilisation process linked to new Contract awards
- Prince 2 Practitioner
- NEBOSH – National General Certificate or Diploma
- IOSH Managing Safely
- NVQ Level 5 in Occupational Health & Safety
- FIRAS (Supervisory Level)
YOU MUST HAVE FIRE SAFETY EXPERIENCE
Contact Sue Kirkman:
0161 443 0058
Our specialist advisors
Specialist Recruitment Consultant
Divisional Manager/Branch Manager
Senior Administrator/Office Manager
Senior Administrator/Marketing Manager