Pre Press/ Account Manager
£28k - £35k Negotiable Dependant on Experience
A successful litho Commercial print company
Based in Bedfordshire with easy access to Central London and the outer Home Counties. Offering a range of print services.
They are looking for a print Pre press Account Manager to join the team and manage accounts through the business.
Working in their busy Pre press/studio department.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, Enfocus Pitstop, Fuji XMF Workflow & have CTP experience.
- Prioritise work flow and client deadlines
- Pre-flight and check incoming artwork to ensure customer files are print ready
- Run Epsom and low res proofs for checking
- Take hold of key accounts and run them efficiently
- Deal with clients on a day to day basis, taking the job down and managing from brief to final delivery
- Manage critical time paths
- Deal with and negotiate with suppliers
- Managing projects from initial concept through to completion
- Contribute during production meetings
- Must have good understanding of impositions
- Ideal candidates will possess experience in B1/B2 Printing
- Strong working knowledge of print
- Used to dealing with multiple accounts
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Good commercial acumen and knowledge of the print industry
- Good decision making skills
- Assertiveness and the ability to problem solve
Contact Alison Dagnall:
Senior Print Consultant
0161 443 0050
Our specialist advisors
Specialist Recruitment Consultant
Divisional Manager/Branch Manager
Senior Administrator/Office Manager
Senior Administrator/Marketing Manager