£Neg dep on exp
Yorkshire & the Humber
Marketing Services provider incorporating Creative, Print, Digital and fulfilment services to a diverse market audience encompassing many different sectors and targeting niche business genres.
• You will be responsible for managing the company’s marketing initiatives using research and analysis to direct marketing strategy, digital campaigns, planning and execution.
• You will oversee the production of all promotional materials and campaigns, working with both external and internal audiences.
• You will be responsible for reporting and analysis of all campaigns and programs, ensuring that they are driving their digital KPIs for the business.
• If you’re experienced with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Meta Ads and more, then you’re the sort of person we’re looking for.
• Understanding of SEO basics
• Working with their CRM to input new prospect contact information, set up email templates, update document library (full online training available as part of the HubSpot Academy and the opportunity to suggest new ways to exploit the software with new skills gained)
• Have a key focus on lead generation as the primary objective
• Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
• Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
• Support in managing the social media content for the company’s social media accounts (this includes filming content in the print operation, taking photos of sample prints, creating content using existing Adobe animation skills)
• Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
• Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
• Increase organic traffic to their suite of lead generation sites