£30K - £38K DOE
The role provides a key internal contact for their customers, helping them to define and develop a print requirement through to building and costing a final specification.
Communication with the customer is a fundamental part of the role, you’ll need the numerical skills for job costing, but also the phone and email skills to discuss projects with customers in a confident and professional manner, convincing them that their print project in in great hands.
• This role is 50% account managing and 50% estimating
• Great numerical and logic skills.
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to work well under pressure and handle enquiries in a calm and efficient manner
• Highly organised and the ability to prioritise workload efficiently
• Natural problem solver
• Enjoy working as part of a team, with a good sense of humour
• Good Microsoft Office and administrational skills are essential
• Suitable print experience
• Working 8.30am to 5:00pm
• Some experience of the Shuttleworth system or similar MIS system would be advantageous