£22,000 - £50,000 + pension + healthcare + benefits
• Pre-installations and set-up in the head office as well as installing projector setups, screens, LED, hardware & fixturers in retails and events.
• Designing solutions, testing and prototyping of all equipment, installation in the UK and across Europe as well as day-to-day requirements.
• You will need to be responsive and flexible in terms of working hours and have the ability to liaise with onsite managers and key people on AV and technical builds.
• You will need to have a flexible non 9-5 mentality, be aware that there are nights that need to be worked (out of hours) when they do in-store launches. These can be at any location in UK & Europe.
• Work closely with all the internal & external teams to meet tight deadlines
• Good communication skills are essential; given the nature of some of these installs require a quick and effective response to emergency/ad-hoc requests and or other issues.
• Support the project managers & internal teams with technical advice & TIMINGS
• Creation of recap and installation reports
• Ability to review plans, elevations and technical drawings
• Supporting other areas of the business with installation
• Clear and open communication skills
• Have a history working in the technology field, installing at least one of the following; screens, projector technology, LED and other hardware
• IT skills capability allowing you to set up pc’s install software & OS
• Health & safety license/knowledge
• Be fastidious and a good problem solver, with a can-do attitude
• Hands on during a build, with a flexible approach helping wherever you can for the company and any of its partner agencies
• DIY skills such as the ability to mount screens to walls, painting and fixing issues
• Good research skills and an active interest in new technologies
• Keen to learn more about the field & increase exiting skillset with training etc
• Clean drivers license