£Neg dep on exp
• In your role as client facing Account Manager you will be responsible for managing and improving relationships within the Print sector for a marketing client of the company.
• You will effectively project manage the implementation and day-to-day production of campaigns from brief to completion.
• You will need to manage the client’s expectations proactively and professionally ensuring high levels of customer service are maintained at all times.
• As an Account Manager, you will already have experience of managing Print / Direct Mail production campaigns.
• You need to be a proactive individual with a proven track record of success in a corporate client services role – preferably within a Print sector.
• In order to be successful as the Account Manager, you will be required to manage a number of campaigns at once.
• To achieve this, strong organizational and time management skills are a must. Stakeholder management is a key part of the role so you need excellent client facing and customer service skills as well.