£Neg dep on exp
A great new opportunity is now open for a Trainee Occupational Health Nurse to play a major new role for an established and award winning Healthcare Provider.
The company has a long-standing reputation for both quality and innovation in providing Occupational Health and Wellbeing support to clients and companies across the UK and are currently looking to make a key addition to their team.
• The role involves working across a varied remit and includes working on Management Referrals and Case Management as well as conducting telephone and video consultations, providing health assessments and screening and general advice on matters relating to health and wellbeing.
• There is a wide mix of commercial clients for this role so the workload will be varied, challenging and very interesting.
• The position will be offering coverage to key clients in the local region and any travel will be set around what works for the successful candidate and will not be extensive.
• Applications are welcome from experienced Occupational Health Nurses, though good General Nurses with sound transferrable skills are also encouraged to apply as further training and development within Occupational Health would be offered for the right candidate.
• An excellent package is being offered which includes a strong salary coupled with benefits and ongoing professional development, which includes sponsorship in due course to undertake a formal Occupational Health qualification.
Contact Emma Ingham: