£Neg dep on exp
This company is a leading printers supplying work to various blue chip organisations.
A fantastic opportunity to join leading print company to grow and develop a career. Ideally coming from a manufacturing background with experience on machinery or IT software and or a great positive attitude, personality and strong work ethic and want to progress.
• Operate and run a variety of Large Format printers and finishing equipment
• Liaise with and receive job briefs from the Digital Print Supervisor
• Liaise directly with the Production Controller re; job problems/progression, and for detailed briefings, deadlines etc.
• Prepare artwork ready for print using RIP software’s.
• Monitor work quality and ensure deadlines are met and correct print procedures are followed
• Maintain the equipment as instructed
• Help and assist in other departments where and when workloads allow
• Report equipment/network problems to the Digital Print Supervisor