£Neg dep on exp
Yorkshire & the Humber
My client specialises on large and complex projects in the print and communications market which allows them to deliver the best print solutions.
• The Print Department are responsible for the account management, purchase & supply of customer print and corporate gifts. This category is growing quickly and a new recruit is required to join the team.
• The role is a Management and technical role and the successful applicant will need to demonstrate a record of managing a team and dealing with technical print production and skills in both commercial and customer service.
• Manage team of Account Managers onsite and remote
• Liaise with all departments internally including, sales, CSD, finance
• Reports and statistics for SMT
• Manager and liaise with their current print supply base, whilst exploring all options.
• Development and grow key accounts]Offer solutions across the whole print management category to improve profitability
• Resolve product specific queries both from direct customers and internal sources.
• Any other duty dedicated by management.
• Background in print production is required
• Experience in managing a team
• Experienced in the use of all Microsoft Office packages
• Exceptional eye for detail.
• A team player with a desire to develop new skills and committed to personal and team development.
• Track record in customer service, account growth
• A willingness to develop customer facing skills is essential
• A confidence to be customer facing if called upon