£Neg dep on exp
Our client is a Large Format Graphics and display Company. They manufacture and install graphics for various sectors including retail and architectural.
Due to growth they require a permanent Sign / Graphics Installer to join their team. The ideal candidate should have over a year’s experience fitting vinyl although some training will / can be given where necessary. The candidate must have a full driving licence as driving will be a requirement of the job.
Aspects of the job will include, but are not limited to:
• Installing graphics onto windows, vehicles and various other surfaces.
• Driving to installation sites
• Working at height.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have at least one years’ experience fitting vinyl signage
• Have experience fitting vinyl on a range of surfaces
• Have a full clean drivers licence (having your own car is not a requirement)
• Be familiar with working to set time scales
• Have an eye for detail
• Have excellent time keeping skills
• Have excellent communication skills
• Ability to liaise with clients
• Be able to work well alone and as part of a team