Up to £60k
Our client is a Distributor who work alongside a global manufacturer who develop and manufacture speciality raw materials. Due to continuous growth of the company, they are now looking to recruit a Sales Manager within Animal feed and nutrition. They have a broad product range; including Anti-Oxidants for a wide variety of industries, including food, cosmetics, personal care and industrial . They strive to provide innovation and solutions for their customer base across the UK and Europe. The role has massive potential for the successful individual to grow within the company
• The main purpose of the role is to develop both new and existing business primarily in the Food & Nutrition sector within the UK and Europe, and encompasses the following responsibilities:
• Build business by identifying and selling prospects.
• Visit potential customers for new business.
• Provide customers with technical support.
• Maintaining relationships with existing clients.
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
• Identify product improvements or new products, new markets, and business opportunities.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
• Maintain a quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and participating in professional societies.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
• Work directly with the company Managing Director and Technical Director
• Sales or business development experience with a proven track record of success.
• Entrepreneurial nature, self-motivated and able to use initiative.
• Confident and determined approach, with excellent communication skills.
• Need to be flexible and open minded.
• Ability to travel across Europe
Contact Kelly Kehoe: