£Neg dep on exp
• Well established POS solutions provider producing displays for brands and retailers.
• A Sales Manager is responsible for developing a sales team, coordinating sales operations, and implementing sales techniques that allow the business to meet and surpass its sales targets. They work with big profile customers, evaluate budgets, and determine ways to simplify and improve the sales process
• Their tasks include mentoring members of their sales team, assigning sales training, being part of the hiring process and setting individuals sales goals.
• Developing and implementing strategic sales plans and expand the company’s customer base
• Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team and by assessing the teams’ strengths and weaknesses
• Establishing productive and professional relationships with key personnel
• Building and promoting healthy, long-lasting customer relations with the sales team
• Developing and implementing new sales initiatives and strategies
• Providing reports of sales success to Managing Directors
• A ‘can do’ attitude
• Ability to communicate, inspire and motivate
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and good people management skills
• Excellent time management skills to maximize their ability to reach goals
• Ability to identify, recruit talented salespeople