Print Production Operative
£26k - £30k + Overtime
With over 20 years as a major player in the Large Format Print industry, they are recognised specialists for branded spaces and the provision of print requirements to a host of high-profile national brands, creative agencies and SMEs alike. Their ‘Total 360 Service’ offers an unrivalled end-to-end capability, with quality of service, quality of product, innovation and the desire to be the best at their core.
With EFI® technology at the heart of their ecosystem they are pioneering new ways of working within the large format print industry. This is an exciting time to join them on their ambitious journey.
- The role of Print Production Operative will be based in theirlarge format print and production department, working with Vutek printers, Kongsberg cutting table, Burkle Liquid Coater, Matic Sewing machine as well as other wide format print equipment.
- The role will include both running of the machines, finishing and sign making duties to help facilitatethe day-to-day requirements.
- They are firm believers in long-term people development, knowledge sharing and skill retention. Their collaborative ethos ensures their production operatives are exposed to, and responsible, for a variety of functions within the department.
- Print operative with experience with Vutekor similar UV wide format printers (Durst, HP Scitex, AGFA).
- Experience with flatbed cutting tables such as Kongsberg, Zundor Dyss.
- Finishing large format print products to include; vinyl weeding and preparation, vinyl application, laminating, eye lettingand hemming
- Exceptional eye for detail and quality control
- Packaging of jobs
- Reporting to the senior production operative
- Strong communicationskills
- Keep the area clean and tidy at all times
- Follow health and safety procedures
- Flexible work attitude. Forklift license advantageous
- Competitive salary, benchmarked on experience
- Company Pension
- 33 days holiday (incl.bank holidays)
- Opportunity to increase salary with a Key Responsibility Areas (KRA) Scheme
- Modern office locatedon the outskirts of Northampton with free on-site parking.
Contact Alison Dagnall:
Senior Print Consultant
0161 443 0050
Our specialist advisors
Specialist Recruitment Consultant
Divisional Manager/Branch Manager
Senior Administrator/Office Manager
Senior Administrator/Marketing Manager