£26k pa + overtime
Position: Large Format Printer (6 months Full Time Contract that could lead to a permanent role)
• You will be using your experience of print, material stocks, colour management and be able to demonstrate the ability to sustain excellent working relationship within a print production environment. You must be meticulous in attention to detail, patient, show your range of problem solving skills, have a flexible proactive approach.
• You’ll work on the production of large format digital print for a variety of applications, substrates and products, including Point of Sale, Promotional Graphics, Retail Display and Vinyl
• Running and maintaining their digital printers, cutters and finishing equipment
• Producing large format graphics using various media, for different applications and final products for internal and external signage. Cutting, Finishing and applying Vinyl as and when required
• Ensuring the quality of production and deadlines are met
• Proven experience of working in similar large format digital print jobs
• Experience using cutters, plotters, finishing equipment & applying vinyl – Inca Spyder
• Knowledge and understanding of materials, specifications, & application techniques
• Ability to produce accurate work & strong attention to detail
• Be flexible, work to tight deadlines & have a can-do attitude
• Forklift licence useful but not essential – Can be trained!