£26,000 - £28,000
My client are one of the UK leading large format graphics providers.
• Taking brief from Account/Project Managers with total understanding
• Loading and unloading Company Vehicles.
• Ensuring graphics are protected in transit
• Driving to client sites arriving in plenty of time.
• Demonstrate a professional attitude on site and around clients at all times.
• Working to client and site Health and Safety procedures.
• Careful preparation of area before fitting graphics.
• Fitting a variety of materials, i.e. wallpapers, floor to ceiling window and wall vinyls, canvasses, lightboxes etc to a wide range of different surfaces and frames, flexface and TFS graphic fitting, post and panel signage.
• Delivery of graphics to clients.
• Ensure all works are signed off by the client.
• Send installation photos to Account/Project Manager immediately on completion Sign jobs off on company MIS System
• Full clean driving licence
• Large Format Installation experience
• Floor to ceiling vinyl graphics to windows fitting experience
• Post and panel signage
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills IPAF, PASMA, CSCS would be advantageous but not essential as training will be given
• Flexible and be able to work under pressure
• Able to help with lots of out of hours overtime support
• When not fitting, helping in their production department print finishing
• Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30 however would need to be flexible as may start earlier or finish later. Possible weekend work available too.
• Van is provided but does need to be returned each day
Contact Emma Ingham: