£30k + pension
Yorkshire & the Humber
My client is a leading supplier of engineering consumables
• Acting as a point of contact between customers and the company
• To provide support to the field Sales team and customers
• Negotiating terms of sales and agreements and closing sales with customers
• Gathering market and customer information to work out the customer needs
• Responding to customer queries and resolving their objections to help them with their purchase
• Providing customers with accurate quotations and cost calculations
• Ability to contribute to team direction
• Working across departments to support all aspects of the day to day activities of the business
• Training on the products, technology and procedures will be provided
• Ability to contribute to team direction, give and receive feedback and achieve agreed performance standards.
• Demonstrated self-management and organisation skills including the ability to manage day to day scheduling and prioritise workloads.
• Demonstrated high level experience in a customer sales and service industry, including excellent customer service management skills.
• Capacity to work autonomously when required and make decisions in resolving customer enquiries, requests and complaints.
• Experience of Sales within engineering
• Excellent relationship building
• To be highly motivated and have the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• The ability to develop good working relationships with customers and suppliers
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with a strong customer service focus.
Contact Anna Gale: