Up to £38k DOE
Specialists in Gearboxes, Motors and Drives
• To be main point of contact to UK customers providing customer service, technical advice, and sales requirements to each customer’s individual needs.
• To provide technical and commercial back-up to support external sales team
• To help develop and grow sales to existing and new customers through offering technically sound and cost effective drive solutions matching their needs.
• Deal with telephone enquiries from customers.
• Based on information supplied by customer, select appropriate product.
• Prepare quotations and reports for customers as required.
• Use company business systems and procedures to maintain history of customer interaction using CRM system.
• Support external sales team with technical and commercial support
• Any other reasonable task as requested by the Managers or Managing Director, for the fulfilment of the job and according to the needs of the business
• Actively follow company policies and will maintain an awareness and observation of Fire and Health & Safety Regulations
• As duties and responsibilities change, this job description will be reviewed and amended in consultation with the post holder
• A good telephone manner
• Capable of working in a close dynamic team
• ONC/HNC/Apprenticeship or equivalent experience in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
• Computer literate with Microsoft products, Outlook, Dynamics CRM, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Working use of SAP would be beneficial but not essential
• Knowledge of company product range would be beneficial
• Technical sales experience would be beneficial
• Full driving license
Contact Anna Gale: