• An exciting opportunity for a qualified and self-motivated electrical engineer to join its highly regarded field-based team, installing, servicing and repairing sheet fed, web offset and currency machines across the company’s world class product range.
• You will need strong technical skills, with a recognized qualification in electrical engineering, a heavy engineering background and experience of process control electronics, PLCs and diagnostics using a variety of software applications.
• You also need a customer service focus and the ability to work independently.
• Their technicians cover the whole of the UK and so you must have the flexibility to travel extensively to cover their customer base, staying away from home on a regular basis.
• There may also be some overseas travel, on occasion.
• Experience of the print/packaging industry would be a distinct advantage.
Contact Anna Gale: