£30k-£32k + o/time + company car
Machine Tool Manufacturer
• The purpose and remit of the CNC Laser Machine Tool Applications Engineer is to provide customers with optimum machining solutions, utilising the extensive Laser product range.
• Designing processes / methods / cutting conditions
• Preparing time studies
• Machine demonstration/training
• On site customer support
• Working closely with the sales team
• Delivering all aspects of turnkey projects
• Broad CNC Laser machining experience.
• Knowledge of Laser technology and Laser CAD/CAM systems
• Clear communication at all levels.
• Strong problem solving ability, together with a flexible approach to a varied workload.
• An engineering qualification to HNC/HND level desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
• Join a successful, multi-national manufacturing company.
• Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
• Benefits that include pension, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant when on site.
• Company car, mobile phone and laptop will all be provided.- Working Days with occasional weekend work.
• Excellent salary and overtime potential as role will involve working away from home on occasions.
• Relevant training will be given where appropriate.
Contact Anna Gale: