£25k - £35 basic + Commission
Central UK (Covering postcodes CV / NN / OX / MK / LU / HP / AL)
The client are a European manufacturer of adhesives, sealants & foams.
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing accounts
• Winning and developing new business
• Develop and implement short, mid and long term sales strategy
• To achieve agreed sales and profit targets for allocated accounts
• Keep the business informed of up to date account, channel and competitor developments
• You will already be working within a B2B sales environment, ideally in the construction sector.
• You will ideally have gained experience selling to significant distributors.
• Key Account experience would be preferred.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A proven track record of working autonomously whilst making a strong contribution to a team.
• Educated to a high standard: Degree level, preferably in a business, economics or science-related subject.
• Strong numerical ability
Contact Kelly Kehoe: