Up to £55k DOE
• Manage/Improve Manufacturing processes to ensure maximum utilization of machines.
• Establish/ Document and Implement process information for:
– Machine capability
– Routing sheet
– Tooling/ setup sheet
– CNC programs
• Recommended data for (feeds, speeds, RPM, depth of cut, tool life, offsets) for various materials used at the company
• Recommend new and replacement machine tools in accordance with the company’s expansion plans and latest available technologies
• Coordinate with tooling department to arrange for:
– Jigs & Fixtures required for manufacturing
– Tools and tool holders.
• Communicate with cutting tools suppliers and application engineers, review and recommend new tools accordingly.
• Coordinate with Machine shop supervisor for:
– Minimize setup time and changeover.
– Resolving quality issues related to machine set up
– Process improvements as a result of new method/tools …etc
• Support Engineering and Commercial department for:
– Requirements for new products
– Machining of prototype or new samples.
– Manufacturing floor-to-floor times for quotation purposes.
• Coordinate with CNC Production Manager on issues related to:
– Actions required for method/ process improvement.
– Training needs of team personnel on machines, tools.
– Machines capability and performance
– Process requirements to maintain consistent product quality
Contact Anna Gale: