£Neg dep on exp
• You will manage your clients’ campaign requirements and ensure key deadlines are achieved, liaising with the client, internal stakeholders, and suppliers throughout the process.
• You will work in partnership with your clients and with support from your Account Director / Senior Account Manager to understand their future needs and identify opportunities for account growth
• To be the main point of contact for your portfolio of clients, acting as the lead on campaign briefing and delivery. Where relevant keeping your Account Director/Senior Account Manager up to date on the status of projects.
• To support the Account Director/Senior Account Manager on the delivery of campaigns for clients within your team and where necessary, provide support for the wider Account Management team.
• To support client retention and growth through development of excellent client relationships and exceeding expectations.
• To maintain a long-term view of your clients’ campaign plans, ensuring the company are the ‘go to’ agency for their DM requirements and proactively communicating plans back to internal stakeholders.
• Briefing suppliers on your clients’ campaign requirements and ensuring schedules and budgets are adhered to.
• Take responsibility for proactively dealing with any issues to ensure the successful delivery of client campaigns, escalating to your Account Director/Senior Account Manager and Senior Management Team where necessary.
• Ensure quoting and invoicing procedures are followed.
• To work with suppliers to ensure jobs are produced the most efficient way, delivering value for money for your clients, whilst meeting requirements.
• To work with your Account Director/Senior Account Manager to identify opportunities for account growth and provide input into strategic account plans.
• Working with the company team to continuously improve processes for the benefit of their clients.
• To undertake any other reasonable tasks and responsibilities as requested by your Line Manager
• To undertake all working practices in accordance with Health & Safety regulations, rules laid out in the Company handbook and utilising all protective equipment as provided by the Company as required
• Strong interpersonal skills and able to build strong relationships both with clients, internal teams, and suppliers.
• Good negotiation skills
• Ability to prioritise workload & multitask
• Work to tight deadlines
• Ability to relate to all areas of the business
• Able to stay calm in pressured situations
• Attention to detail
• A team player