Up to £55k + bens
• Responsible for the specification and the Sales of company products throughout the assigned geographical region, ensuring consistent and profitable growth in Sales revenues through developing client relationships, pro-active planning and management of the assigned geographic sales area.
• Flexible approach and mind-set to engage both direct and in-direct routes to market, fully capturing customer needs and preferences.
• Fulfil all set objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales
• Identify and promote business development activities within the sales area through project and customer research and analysis, and the active promotion of company products.
• Business Development
• Research organizations and individuals to find new business opportunities for company products
• Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings to promote the benefits
• Generate opportunities for the company by promoting available Customer Product Development Seminar’s to all customers within sales region.
• Maintain active LinkedIn and promotional presence
• Manage the Sales region ensuring profitable growth
• Identify opportunities to be a solution provider
• Maintain and increase Sales income by: –
• Gaining and managing the specification of company products
• Creating opportunities for the use of company Products within the tender stage of projects.
• Driving the relationships with their supply partners working in the in-direct channel.
• Maintain a high level of customer service to all stakeholders within the project/sales cycle.
• Develop and maintain good relationships to all customers within the Sales Area.
• Working closely with the Sales Office to ensure customer requests for information, designs, quotations and submissions are dealt with in a timely fashion.
• Liaise with project delivery team to agree timeframe for delivering of products and services
• Maintain contact with the customer throughout the order, design and installation process to ensure smooth flow of communications and be pro-active in resolving any issues/ concerns should they arise
Contact Anna Gale: