£30k-£35k depending on experience
Yorkshire & the Humber
Location: North Yorkshire
The Role: My client are a specialist packaging company who manufacture flexible packaging for chemical, food, pharmaceutical, agriculture, and many other sectors.
- They are currently recruiting a Sewing Mechanic will ensure that maintenance and repairs are carried out in a healthy way in the factory where it works.
- You will be responsible for eliminating of malfunctions in the machine/machine groups for which it is responsible.
- You will ensure the efficient operation of auxiliary enterprises to be responsible for the regular implementation of the relevant instructions.
- You will make the necessary coordination for determining the needs of the production units.
- You will coordinate with the relevant parties regarding the technical materials needed.
- Carry out planned maintenance and repairs.
- Periodically make planned maintenance reports for the relevant month at the month’s end.
- Coordinate to eliminate the follow-up of the malfunctions that occur in the machines.
- Ensure the implementation and follow-up of the items related to the decisions taken in the audits related to OHS, quality, product safety and the board meetings held.
- Ensure coordination with the relevant production unit to determine the needs of the Production Units.
- Purchase parts to ensure that the relevant product is purchased in the shortest and most accurate way.
- Support the creation of the asset numbers of the machines together with the financial management.
- Work by the requirements of Environment, OHS, Information Security, Quality management and other systems applied in the Company in all business processes.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable organisation that have consistently grown year on year and have huge growth plans.
Contact Craig Smith:
0161 443 4992
Our specialist advisors
Specialist Recruitment Consultant
Divisional Manager/Branch Manager
Senior Administrator/Office Manager
Senior Administrator/Marketing Manager