£Neg dep on exp
My client is a leading Print Management business who specialises Print / Mail and Postal services.
• Initiate and implement a marketing planning system.
• Liaise with the management team to develop briefs for literature and marketing assets.
• Liaise with outside designers/freelancers to create new material for the Companies own use.
• Liaise with outside designers/freelancers to create new material for external (client) needs, as part of their offering to the customer.
• Liaise with external SEO, internet marketing and web providers to ensure company websites are current and newsworthy. Update when and where required.
• Respond to enquiries generated by marketing activity and react accordingly.
• Liaise with Directors on a regular basis.
• Liaise with organisers for stand bookings, staff accommodation, travel and social events.
• Develop and produce marketing literature for exhibition and arrange mailshot contact for pre and post exhibition awareness and follow-up.
• Manage stock and orders for promotional giveaways/incentives.
• Liaise with internal Account Management team for production and stock control of exhibition product sample packs.
• Research additional exhibition opportunities for relevant service offering.
• Experience with a company in a related company sector.
• Extensive experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives.
• A proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
• An understanding of the print production process.
• Proven Social Media experience