£40K-£43K + bens
• To drive the optimisation of production processes and ensure the successful delivery of high-precision components, by utilising expertise in Turning / Milling and implementing improvements to enhance efficiency, quality, and collaboration across multiple manufacturing centres.
• Write Turning / Milling programs using offline software packages such as FeatureCam and Power Mill for 3-4 axis machines with FANUC controls
• Identify tooling requirements and calculate cutting feeds and speeds.
• Produce CAD stage drawings using Solid Edge.
• Support Sales by creating accurate Bills of Materials (BoMs) using the MRP system (Epicor).
• Essential is substantial manufacturing experience in Turning and / or Milling.
• Familiarity with machine controls, preferably Fanuc and Okuma.
• Previous experience in producing stage drawings or similar, and proficient user of CAD packages such as Solid Edge (2019).
• Ideally, you will have previously worked for a manufacturing business producing components of tight tolerances.
• Strong advantage with experience of working with an MRP system.
• Familiarity with Lean manufacturing techniques, possessing the drive and tenacity to introduce improvements.
• Willingness to travel abroad to support their sister companies
• Providing you have experience in CNC machining, and familiarity with metal cutting techniques, and you possess a positive ‘can-do’ attitude then where necessary training will be provided.
Contact Anna Gale: