£35k – £45k doe
Flow measurement & instrumentation specialist
• Reporting directly to the Sales Director and responsible for the Support specification/quotation of the company’s core flow & Level products
• Enquiries to be generated by the company’s Sales & Marketing team, however you will need to be customer focused and commercially orientated in this small dynamic team
• Deal with customer technical enquiries via phone/email/
• Problem solve wiring configuration and set up instruments with customer mainly via the telephone/office.
• Specify products against customer requirements (full training provided)
• Quote products against customer requirements
• Follow up quotations with customers
• Liaise with suppliers over technical and commercial matters
• Work from their database(s) to provide quotations for customers
• Set up and maintain their databases (training provided)
• Organise and maintain your paperwork/filing system
• Work to a QMS (Quality Management System)
• As a small team sometimes you will be asked to assist with receipt, checking packaging and dispatch of orders
• Any other reasonable request to support the company and its customers.
• Min. 2 years instrumentation engineering / process industry background.
• An understanding of fluid dynamics, and specification of industrial products in an internal sales and technical support engineering role would be beneficial.
• Experience with instrumentation , including Flow Meters, Level sensors and instrumentation and other process controls a distinct advantage
Contact Anna Gale: