£Neg dep on exp
Yorkshire & the Humber
• Whether static or animated, your work contribution will be used across an extensive media portfolio including point of sale, online, in print and in social media campaigns.
• Your role will be to work alongside and support the wider graphic design team members.
• You will work to support in the production, development, and creation of a broad range of creative material including corporate branded resources, event collateral, work winning material, digital resource support and general marketing material.
• The role also requires keeping in touch with design trends undertaking research and application.
• Work with the wider design team members to ensure projects are complete within scheduled time frames and all brand rules are adhered to
• Work from a creative brief, with some direction from wider design team, develop effective creative material and content
• Working with internal teams as well as external clients to understand a brief, produce design concepts and present back your rationale
• Ensure that layouts and art working pages are ready for print
• Manage the status report, ensuring effective communication with the team
• Research creative ideas and concepts in the form of mood boards to produce effective work winning material. Advising on the best creative approach and delivering them through to the end
• Working to brand guidelines and ensuring a consistent approach to all marketing collateral across the company including looking for proactive opportunities to improve our positioning
• Assisting with proofreading, design quality and attention to detail
• Educated to degree level or having relevant work experience
• Have a passion and interest for brand development, graphic design, digital and creative communication
• Be a creative thinker keen on developing existing skills as well as learning new ones
• Be team spirited with the ability to learn and teach others
• Be positive, proactive, self-motivated and interested
• Have exceptional attention to detail, creative and marketing skills
• Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite and other relevant software package
• Growing ability to present creative in a structured and rationalised manner