£Neg dep on exp
Yorkshire & the Humber
Marketing Services provider incorporating Creative, Print, Digital and fulfilment services to a diverse market audience encompassing many different sectors and targeting niche business genres.
• The role is to oversee projects on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that they run smoothly and achieve their potential.
• You will be assisting the Account Managers to manage and process projects, you will have some contact with clients and supplier partners, will be able to plan and manage activities from inception to the production output.
• This is a fast-paced environment that is both demanding and fulfilling, involving the co-ordination of key projects and pitching of ideas so you will show confidence in giving your projects direction and maintain a clear strategy to achieve the very best outcome for the client.
• Working closely with the Account Managers and supporting processing of post-sale activities
• Processing new jobs/ projects through from estimate stage, proofing cycle and through to Production
• Assisting with sales and production queries to ensure all expectations and timelines are met
• Supporting on project management of key accounts ensuring all SLA are achieved
• interacting with all respective departments and the company’s Management Information System (MIS) to ensure all data is accurate, all jobs are processed in accordance with instructions, all production and delivery timescales are met, diary management is proactive
• Supporting the appropriate work trafficking of all projects through the production process
• Assisting with the management of marketing activities and campaigns for clients
• Attending with support, client meetings either on Zoom / Digital platforms or in person
• Attending with support, client meetings for key accounts to take project briefs, provide analysis and performance against SLAs
• Developing knowledge and understanding of all key products, services and innovation so can be confident in own role and output
• Attend regular internal meetings to ensure full management of projects and innovation is being achieved
• Attend training forums to ensure all relevant sales, product and technical skills are developed and maintained
• Educated to degree level or having relevant work experience
• Be a creative thinker keen on developing existing skills as well as learning new ones
• Be team spirited with the ability to learn and teach others
• Be positive, proactive, self-motivated and interested
• Have exceptional attention to detail, organisational and planning skills
• Confident to deal with people at all levels including clients and supply partners
• Demonstrate capability of working independently as well as within a multi-disciplinary team environment
• Possess excellent communication skills with all stakeholders & show confidence in presenting information
• Have good project management skills, diligence and attention to detail
• Have some knowledge of creative and marketing solutions
• Proficient in software packages including Microsoft Outlook 365 , Word, Excel, Power Point & project planning software