£40K-£45k + bonus + company car
Yorkshire & the Humber
• Drawing on comprehensive technical knowledge in order to develop customer solutions and generate new business.
• Assist in generating accurate and competitive sales quotations to meet customer requirements.
• Work efficiently and independently to accomplish company sales objectives.
• Continue to study technical and product-related material in an effort to keep up-to-date with the latest technology.
• Help to build close relations with customers and suppliers.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the Industrial Automation and Control industry and associated products.
• Excellent communication & organisational skills.
• Results-driven and customer-focused.
• Good IT skills are essential.
• Works well in a team.
• Will happily consider candidates from an Engineering background who want to move into an Sales Engineer position.
Contact Anna Gale: