£40,000 - £45,000 doe + bens
• To cover the sales area of primarily the England – North East & Yorkshire
• Promoting the company’s range of Components including Relays, Electromechanical Products, Switches, Connectors and PIR Sensors
• Secondary support of the company’s range of industrial Sensors, Timers, Counters, Power Meters, PLC, HMi and Laser Marking products.
• To promote sales of the Company’s product ranges to potential, new and existing customers in the area.
• To maintain and increase business levels within the existing customer base.
• To liaise with Managers and Staff at the company’s HQ as necessary to maximize sales opportunities.
• To submit customer visit reports to sales management.
• To arrange and support local activities (inc. exhibitions, in-house presentations and technical days).
• A full UK driving licence is essential
• Typically qualified to City & Guilds IVQ Technician Diploma, IVQ Advanced Diploma, BTEC National Certificate/Diploma, ONC or OND in Electronics with relevant industry background knowledge in absence of a formal qualification.
• You are likely to already have experience in an on the road sales role for a small/medium manufacturing or distribution company and possess proven customer service skills.
• You have the ability to make pragmatic and valuable decisions and be able to work with the minimum of supervision in line with established policies and procedures.
• You can demonstrate good communication and organisational skills and have a high level of computer literacy.
Contact Anna Gale: