• Ensuring compliance of Business support centre processes across their customer portfolio.
• Resolving queries as generated from Customers at all levels.
• Prepare and maintain customer price files
• Preparing catalogues on price lists.
• Producing statistics for National Account Managers by running reports.
• Process requests for sample products with relevant suppliers in accordance with customer requests requirements.
• Preparing allocations.
• Preparing upload paperwork for validation.
• Co-ordinate new line listings within the required deadlines
• Housekeeping and maintenance of account briefs and portfolio matrices.
• Handling second level Customer Complaints where this could not be resolved at depot level.
• Generation of credit investigation and requests.
• Recording of all tasks on the task / activity manager
• To undertake any other reasonable duties as required by the Centre for Excellence management team.
• Open/ close new accounts and inform customers of any account details/delivery days
• Health & Safety responsibilities
• Comply with the Company Health & Safety Policy.
• Support the BS OHSAS 18001:2007 accreditation process.
• Comply with all verbal and written instructions in matters pertaining to Health & Safety.
• Attend Health & Safety training courses as per instructions from line managers.
• Support the mobilisation team in all new business mobilisation projects
• Prioritising work load, identifying when to ask for assistance from team / team leader
• Self-discipline, ensuring urgent work is handled first
• Ensuring KPI’s are met
• Maintaining and building strong relationships with Stakeholders whilst meeting the needs of internal and external customers
• Maintaining housekeeping in line with accountabilities
• Attending buzz sessions
• Customer Service experience
• Ability to interpret reports
• Strong organisational skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Communication skills
• Strong IT skills and experience with Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Adaptable to different situations
• Willing to find out answers
• Able to build relationships and credibility
• Ability to cope with pressurised environments (resilience)
• Able to think logically and in a structured way
• Able to communicate clearly at all levels in both written and verbal communication
• NVQ’s in Business, Administration and or Customer Service (preferred but not essential)