£47k - £55k (salary negotiable depending on experience)
A long established print business in the UK, currently on a journey of expansion and digital transformation.
They are looking for an exceptional individual to lead their team in the management of customer relationships.
With a taste for clarity and precision you will oversee the translation of customer requests into technical instructions which will guide work seamlessly through production.
A consummate multi-tasker, you will have a background in the print and publishing sector with particular strengths in the organisation and management of large volumes of information.
- Commercial Manager to manage and lead a team of experienced Account Managers& the Pre-press team
- Working closely with the Senior Management to deliver a high level of customer relationships
- Delivering Customer Experience, Success and Profitability
- Sales support and development of new and existing accounts, so that development of long-term relationships brings profitability for both sides
- Ensure that the Marketing Plan is followed by all Customer Facing Team [CFT] members and report to the Managing Director where deviation occurs
- Advise on pricing enquiries to meet the objectives of the marketing plan and company load position
- Structuring the customer service function to build strong relationships
- Prioritise and delegate work schedules
- Set and update cost rates after consultation with the Managing Director and sales personnel
- Being a part of the senior management team with a view to becoming a board member
- Accomplish high productivity levels through sound planning, organisation and team work
- Demonstrate strong management skills & technical knowledge
- Experience in a similar role working within the print industry
- Through experience and data-analytics, you’ll have a laser sharp focus on targeting the work that fits a busy operation which runs 24 hours-6 days a week
- With over 90% of artwork arriving over automated systems, you’ll be comfortable guiding customers through the pre-press process and always looking for opportunities to smooth and speed the path of work through production
- Calm under pressure, you’ll be accustomed to managing tight deadlines with mission critical distribution
- You will be closely involved with their Team in managing Quality Process, monitoring Non-Conformities and Opportunities For Improvement
You will relish negotiations, conflict resolution and the satisfaction of a Job Well Done
Contact Alison Dagnall:
Senior Print Consultant
0161 443 0050
Our specialist advisors
Specialist Recruitment Consultant
Divisional Manager/Branch Manager
Senior Consultant - Print/B1/B2/Digital/Large Format/Print Management/BMS
Technical Print & Packaging Consultant