£Neg dep on exp
• Our client is renowned for their passionate and no nonsense approach to print management, as the Client Services Director (CSD) you will be accountable for the strategic management of the contracts for their fantastic client services team. This involves the management and delivery of all requirements and associated tasks.
• You will be responsible for service delivery, people management, client relationships, and financial performance to reflect contractual and group agreements.
• The CSD will form part of the Senior Management Team, driving the business forward, participating in senior management meetings and playing a significant role in leading and motivating the team
• The Head of Client Services will need to be a dynamic go getter with a lot of energy and enthusiasm and ideally great experience managing a large multisite team. This person will sit on the Senior Management team and ensure the client services department deliver industry leading customer service levels to continue growth path.
• Extensive experience of print management
• The execution and management of Managed Service strategies
• Excellent understanding of planning, budget and cost management
• Proven experience of delivery
• Ability to develop and execute alternate solutions
• Working knowledge of the print and display industries
• Commercial acumen
• Customer Relationship Management
• Exceptionally strong man management skills
• Presenting skills
• Team management