£50K - £60 + Bonus + Car allowance
My client provides solutions to the water & heat utilities industries.
• A key part of this future plans are continued expansion into the UK water and thermal energy market and the support and management of related technical solutions and services.
• With the emerging digitalisation, smart cities and IoT technologies the right candidate will have the opportunity to develop their skills with one of the UK & European market leaders.
• As such, there is an immediate requirement for a UK based BDM/ACM with strong key account management and technical sales experience ideally with understanding of AMR/AMI, water and thermal energy meters and associated software solutions.
• The role is both hands on in its scope and strategic in its reach.
• As a UK based manager at the company, you will spearhead the sales and account management activity in the area of water and thermal energy, leading by example and actively driving forward sales activity through networking, tendering processes and leveraging professional relationships.
• Naturally, you will significantly contribute to the sales revenue within the UK market and the achievement of ambitious growth goals.
• 4 years technical sales or highly commercial experience.
• You will be no stranger to bidding and tender processes and will have succeeded in bringing in new business.
• Experience in management of water utility key accounts and key stake holders
• Communication skills of the highest quality and an aptitude to provide expert advice to customers with the confidence to communicate complex issues and solutions
• Well established time management and organisation skills
• Willingness to travel in the UK/occasionally Europe and having a full UK driving licence
• An understanding and awareness of partnerships and project management
• Knowledge and comprehensive understanding of AMR/AMI products and related software solutions in the UK energy and water markets
• A network of contacts and proven industry knowledge in the water and/or thermal energy industry
• Understanding of metering IoT ecosystem with technologies such as LoRaWAN NB-IoT etc and dealing with the relevant network operators
• Project Management experience of utility roll-outs
Contact Anna Gale: