£Neg dep on exp
Artworker / Pre Press Large Format
Salary: £Neg Dep on Exp
My Client are one of the UK leading large format graphics providers.
• Your role will be to create print ready files and its production docket from a mix of newly supplied client artworks of various formats, and amendments to previous projects held on the internal system.
• Creating cutter guides, setting-up white ink layers, entering manufacture details for the production department, completing delivery paperwork & producing installation visuals.
• Excellent time management & organisational skills are essential as well as advanced art working skills, however please be aware this is not a design role.
Required for the role
• Fluent in the use of Adobe creative suite especially Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat, InDesign (not so important but useful)
• Capable of fast preparation of print ready files from artworks supplied by clients.
• Proactive and self-motivated and able to work to multiple deadlines whilst under pressure.
• Careful and methodical, with good attention to detail.
• Good understanding of the large format print and production processes.
• Able to follow brand guidelines with excellent eye for detail and typography skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organisational skills.