£Neg dep on exp
• Managing and running the sales territory
• Sales of a full range of CNC machine tools (from 2 axis lathes to 5 axis machining centres)
• Responsible for generating new business
• Responsible for maintaining and managing existing customer accounts
• Closing sales and maintaining post sales contact with new and existing users
• Have a professional approach to achieving the sales target, within the designated sales area and keeping costs within budget
• Drive the opportunity pipeline for the sales territory
• Sales experience within the Machine Tools Metal Cutting industry is essential.
• Must have a Mechanical engineering or similar qualification – (ideally minimum ONC/OND).
• Essential to have served an apprenticeship, with a full engineering background and knowledge of CNC machining / programming / applications.
• Possess strong communication skills
• Possess innovative problem-solving skills
• Assertive, professional and proactive
• Be committed to relationship building with customers – existing and new.
• Passionate about the customer experience and delivery 100% customer satisfaction.
• Excellent IT skills – proficient in the use of Microsoft suite of software
• Experienced in the use of a Sales CRM system – e.g. Salesforce
• Must live within the designated sales territory.