£Neg dep on exp
Our client is a specialist within the Print Management sector.
• Understand customer’s needs with regards to the company’s service offering and respond to customer requests, ensuring service levels and KPI’s are met at all times
• Develop and maintain good relationships with relevant stakeholders
• Support line manager in the implementation of new projects and account deliverables
• Understand the contract deliverables (including financials) for your account and how your role contributes to these.
• Manage the full end to end process (utilising all internal systems and ways of working as defined and within the required timelines)
• Where appropriate manage Account Executives through the setting of objectives, measuring performance and identifying skills gaps
• Support driving continuous improvements across all internal and external process, innovations, communications and services
• Take an active role in development of the account, supporting the account director, identifying and escalating potential sales and margin opportunities.
• Assist the Account Director in maintaining Ways of Working documents (WoW’s).
• Optimise supply chain by utilising internal resource and best practice
• Maximise commercial opportunities where possible on allocated accounts
• Proactively present innovation to clients and agency on an on-going basis
• Extensive knowledge of print, Direct Mail or POS and associated services
• Minimum of 2 years print management experience
• Account management experience
• Ability to work at a fast pace, under pressure with minimal supervision
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and high level of initiative
• Good inter-personal relationships (team player)
• Be presentable, and represents the company image at all times
• Good administration skills
• Confident manner with customers, colleagues and management
• Good communication skills
Contact Emma Ingham: