£30K-£40K (dependant on experience) + uncapped bonus + bens
My client are a leading gas detection manufacturer of leading digital gas detection products, serving clients in the UK and international markets.
Providing an extensive range of products and services from system supply, to full site support, turnkey installations and ongoing service support to their clients.
• Proactive approach to account management and business development
• Confident in technical presentations and commercial negotiations
• Manage time in an efficient manner scheduling own meetings and travel plans as well as appointments with both internal and external customers.
• Produce accurate site surveys and quotations for custom projects across all markets.
• Liaise with the Engineering & Service Teams to ensure customers’ needs are understood and fulfilled
• Ensure enquiries are dealt with in a timely and accurate manner, and orders are processed quickly, accurately and consistently
• Travel within the UK as required. (Include overnight stays)
• Maintain company CRM
• Meet and exceed agreed Key Performance Index
• To grow the company’s fixed and portable gas detection accounts in an agreed regional
• Proven B2B field sales experience
• Strong communication skills
• A high level of closing skills
• Experience of negotiation and selling techniques
• Track record of converting quotations to orders.
• Current UK driving license
Contact Anna Gale: