£Neg dep on exp
Our client is a specialist within the Print Management sector.
• Support the account management team as required
• Develop and progress the allocated customer accounts to achieve targets set by the company
• Process client orders and requests in a timely manner in accordance with the Ways of Working documents and agreed account service levels
• Work with their authorised supplier base to deliver a proactive and efficient print service
• Follow the Ways of Working document, processes and procedures for the client account being worked on, ensuring SLA’s and KPI’s are being met
• Provide all the monthly reports required for the allocated monthly accounts
• Ensure all invoices are completed accurately and on time for the allocated customer accounts
• Work with the Finance Department to ensure all finances / invoices are kept up to date and paid on time
• Assist with other projects / accounts as and when requested.
• Maximise the margin generated for the business to achieve targets set
• Use the company’s systems to maximise efficiencies
• Travel to various offices throughout the UK for meetings with various clients and / or company as and when required.
• Be presentable and representative of the Company’s image at all times
• Print knowledge highly desirable
• Proven administrative experience
• Must be organised and have a keen eye for detail
• The ability to follow methodology and manage qualitative and quantitative data.
• Confident with good relationship and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to apply and demonstrate initiative as well as operate under direction
• Proficient in basic office computer skills: MS Excel, Word and Outlook
• Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise are essential.
• Be well presented and remain calm and escalate where difficult circumstances present.
• A pro-active approach to problem solving
• Cost and client focused with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Functions well as part of a team and has a desire to learn and show initiative
• Honest, trustworthy and reliable
Contact Emma Ingham: